Ilmberger Carbon Fibre BMW S1000R, Tailor-made carbon fiber parts by Ilmberger Carbon. All parts are made of 100% plain weave gloss carbon fiber and are manufactured exclusively in the autoclave.
The parts are manufactured exclusively in the newest and most technologically sophisticated process of prepreg carbon fiber and autoclave manufacturing. Aerospace, Formula 1 and MotoGP to name a few have been using this process as it provides the best and strongest carbon production to date.
- Ilmberger-Carbon is being produced using state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques, that are also used in Moto GP and Formula 1
- Manufactured using the autoclave process with plain weave pre-preg carbon fibre
- 100% Full Carbon – no fibreglass-reinforced plastic, carbon fibre veneer only
- Ready-to-use, all holes pre-drilled
- Perfect fit
- Easy and quick mounting
- Lighter and stronger than the original part
- Superior finish with clear plastic coating – more resistible than any clear varnish
- Outstanding effect of depth and best protection
- High resistance against ageing, weather and UV-light approved by the German TÜV
- With ABE (German homologation)