SC Project Exhaust Aprilia RSV4 RF RR CR-T Silencer High Position 2018+
SC Project Exhaust Aprilia RSV4 RF RR CR-T Silencer High Position 2018+ is the diamond tip of SC-Project range and it is a “Race Replica” silencer coming directly from the experience and victories in Moto2 Championship. The technical characteristic of this great exhaust system are: conical junctions made of titanium/steel welded through T.I.G. technology, connecting bushes in titanium coming from the full part of CNC, exclusive usage of titanium for silencer and joints, together with the highest attention to details which makes this silencer a unique component. The CR-T silencer doesn’t foresee the presence of DB-Killer. For some motorbike models a variant with titanium flame distributor net is forecast put on the exit bush. An extreme scenographic solution which gives CR-T a racing look. CR-T silencer is the highest technological and performing expression of Made in Italy excellence in the world
- Fits: Aprilia RSV4 RR RF 2018+
- Slip-on silencer
- Titanium Silencer
- Link pipe is included in the kit
- Racing muffler with 70mm exit
- Link pipe in full titanium with T.I.G. welding
- 24 months SC-Project official guarantee
- Racing version, not for road use
- To replace the silencer involves the removal of the exhaust valve.
- To ensure correct working of the vehicle it is necessary to update the electronics of the motorcycle by your trusted Aprilia dealer
- Everything to install the exhaust on the bike is included: 1 silencer, 1 link pipe in full titanium, springs and screws, high temperature stickers
- Please allow a minimum 3-4 weeks for UK delivery
About SC Project: SC-Project – factory with the leadership in the manufacture of motor biker exhaust system – is strongly settled in the race world and this guarantees the final customer the highest performance without compromises. Sc-Project commitment in the race world is set in a world contest in the championships of highest level as MotoGP, SBK, Moto2 and Moto3 World Championship and in the most important motorbike Championships of the World.
Technology and excellence, with no compromise, that is our philosophy