Ducabike Ducati Left Handlebar Control Switch Road Use
Ducabike Plug & Play road/street use left handlebar control switch to suit advertised Ducati models.
7 buttons, replace the OEM plastic switch, keeping all functions.
Ducabike’s handlebar switches are CNC Machined from aerospace-grade aluminium billet, providing high strength, excellent quality and a beautifully crafted Italian design.
All Ducabike’s products are developed. designed and created “in-house”, at their technical facility in Bologna, Italy.
Ducabike’s Handlebar Switch features include:
- Plug & Play – OE plugs to ensure no modifications are required.
- Very Easy to Fit – Removal of the standard switches and the installation of the Ducabike switch within a few minutes – no special tools or operations required
- High Strength – Crash Resistant – Lighter Weight – 100% CNC machined from high grade 7075 alloy solid billet
- IP67 military spec switches that ensure waterproof & oil resistance
- Black anodised finish with laser engraving
- Wired with Raychem 55 cable and sealed with RAYCHEM S1125 resin
- Once installed the motorbike is ready to go with the same original functions.
- Designed and made in Italy
DUCABIKE is a synonym of passion for motorbike and in a special way for Ducati® bikes. Bikes can be rich and precious designed by the owner based on own taste and requirements.
DUCABIKE born with this target, created the best in the market products to make your Ducati® your own.
DUCABIKE designs, develops, manufactures and markets its products, based on experience in all the years on road and in racing to do every effort to give the maximum reliable and guarantee on products, find the design and the best performance, utilise support of our prepared technicians and the best test pilot, employing the best materials and the innovative technology in the motorbike world, our products are always at the top.