ARP Racing Rearsets BMW S1000RR 10-14 Original Shifting
ARP Racing Rearsets BMW S1000RR are made to provide you with the best feel & action on the road, made using the latest 3D scanning, 3D printing, CAD / CAM / FEM and production on CNC machines you can be sure to receive a high-quality product with precision.
ARP Rearsets can be used on the road but only if you purchase a light sensor (sold separately) ARP Rearsets do NOT come TUV approved so they are sold as race use only.
- Made in the EU
- 12 positions of footpeg adjustment
- Only useful for original shift pattern
- Machined from highly durable 7075 billet alloy
- Adjustable shift and brake pedal
- Shift and brake pedals feature double ball bearings for a smooth movement without any wobbling
- Guaranteed excellent firmness
- Lightweight design
- Hard black anodized
- CNC machined
About ARP Racing Parts
Our work is our hobby, therefore we are doing it with real passion and the best we can. In contact with professional racers who help us with the development and give us valuable suggestions. With the support of the latest technologies such as 3D scanning, 3D printing, CAD / CAM / FEM and production on CNC machines we make the best quality products for your motorcycle which not only look the part they will also function to give you better performance.