Valtermoto MV Agusta Brutale 675-800 Touring Handlebar Ends Pair
- Fits: MV Agusta Brutale 675-800
- Valtermoto MV Agusta Brutale 675-800 Touring Handlebar Ends Pair
- Left and right
- Entirely made with CNC machinery they have an aluminum alloy shell with a steel AVP core
- With a 65 gr. of pivot weight they are developed to reduce vibrations at minimum for a touring use
- Recommended for touring use
- The fitting on the bike is granted by a dedicated range of mounting kit sold separately
- Available in: black, blue, gold, red, titanium, green, orange
- Mounting kit sold separately
- UK delivery time please allow 10-14 working days
Every single Valter Moto Components product is designed by a qualified team of engineers and handcrafted by artisans caring for every single detail.
We work with passion and commitment to offer the highest quality for the best performance under any circumstances, maintaining the elegance that has always characterised our brand and the Made in Italy design.
The soul of each item we produce is in the aeronautic aluminium 7075 T6 alloy from which the components are billet made using latest generation CNC machinery. Afterwards our parts are subjected to an anodic oxidation process to achieve the final look and to offer, with just a few microns layer, a wide range of classic and trendy colours.
Each component is finally marked with laser technology: it now carries our signature, which also certifies our full commitment in dressing your bike and improving its performance at the top level. To reach these standards we partnered along the years with the riders of the top National and World Championships, and their work helps us improve our products and develop new and innovative solutions. We are proud to have contributed with our components to their victories, we feel them a little bit ours also.
Your choice is to improve your bike… Your choice is to be noticed…So now go ahead and enjoy it!