Dymag Kawasaki Ultra Pro UP7X Forged Aluminium Wheels,
The new Ultra Pro UP7X range of custom motorcycle wheels are the lightest aluminium wheels Dymag has ever developed. Ridden by champions worldwide they are fully certified for legal road use.
Forged using high quality aluminium alloys which then undergo stress relieving grain refinement. UP7X is ‘the thinking man’s wheel’ – the wheel that’s been ridden by professionals to numerous IOM TT & SBK wins.
With lightening holes and an enhanced spoke profile, they are, on average, 7% lighter than their UP7AL predecessor and around a remarkable 25% lighter than typical OE wheels – for not only significant unsprung weight savings but – and much more importantly – huge reductions in rotational and gyroscopic inertia leading to very worthwhile acceleration, braking, speed of turning and easier handling benefits.
Supplied complete as a “Drop straight in” fitment – i.e., with no bike mods or suspension adjustments needed – we have them available not only for almost all popular recent road bike applications, but also for an enormous range of earlier bikes, going back for more than three decades.
Materials: Forged Aluminium & Extruded Aluminium
Application: Race and Road
Front Sizes: 17×3.50″
Rear Swing Arm: Double Sided
Rear Sizes: 17×5.50″, 17×6.00″
Extras: Ceramic Hybrid NTN Bearings
Sample Weights: 17×3.50″ Front – 3.45kg (Kawasaki ZX10) – 17×6.00″ Rear – 5.6kg (Kawasaki ZX10)
Features & Benefits:
- Around 25% lighter than OEM Wheels
- UP7X wheels come complete from the factory and ready to install, with all required bearings and spacers, sprocket (in standard size, contact us for a different size), sprocket carrier, cosh-drive and tyre valves.
- Tested to JWL, DOT and BS AU 50 standards and certified for race and road use worldwide.
- Wide range of colours available
- Simply install your standard discs, fit your tyres, and feel the immediate benefits of having not only a quicker bike, but a bike that’ll also be much easier and far less fatiguing to ride …on road or track!
- Dymag are the top choice for the most demanding riders such as – Michael Dunlop IOM TT – James Hillier IOM TT – Dan Kneen IOM TT – Martin Jessopp IOM TT/BSB – Lee Jackson & Richard Cooper BSB – Luke Mossey & Filip Backlund BSB – Jack Kennedy & Sam Hornsey BSB – Bruce Anstey & Dan Keen Classic TT
DYMAG – leading the world in wheel innovation and performance
Dymag is a company with its heritage firmly rooted in racing. Started in the early 1970’s, we quickly established a reputation for pioneering innovation inventing the world’s first 3-spoke magnesium motorcycle racing wheel. These ground-breaking wheels were ridden by the legendary Eddie Lawson to overall victory in the AMA Superbike Championship in both 1981 and 1982 and the Moto GP Championship in 1984. Dymag was the first company in the world to manufacture carbon fibre wheels for both high performance motorcycles and cars certified for road and race use. Uniquely, Dymag manufactures wheels in high quality forged magnesium, aluminium and lightweight carbon fibre. We also offer over 3,000 individual fitments for a huge range of motorcycles. We believe no other company has the capability and technology to do this.
PROUD TO BE BRITISH
We have been designing and manufacturing auto and moto wheels for over 30 years from our UK base in Wiltshire, England. Whilst the technology that goes into every wheel has evolved, our relentless commitment to quality and design remains at the core of every wheel we make.
HERITAGE & INNOVATION
Originally manufacturing gravity die-case magnesium wheels from which the company grew its name “Dy-mag”, we have continually sought to utilise the most advanced materials and latest manufacturing technology.
All our racing, aftermarket and OEM wheels have been developed in elite motorsport applications and adapted for road use. Our latest prototyping workshop, and cutting edge CAD and fluid dynamics software are enabling us to develop race wheels of the future.